Saturday, April 18, 2009

Look at Me, I'm Kid FREE!!!!

Ok...so I cannot believe that I have been without my favorite little people for almost 4 days now!! They went to go stay with "Amma" so that Trey and I could have a little time. It has been GREAT.....but I just miss them sooooo much! I mean what is a Mommy to do????? Don't get me wrong, love some "me" time and hubby time....but oh my goodness, the pitter-patter of little feet that wake me in the morning, the "mommy" call, the tugs on my leg, the dirty little feet that need to be cleaned, and sweet laughter.....Oh I just wouldn't trade it for the world!! You sort of feel like a part of you is missing....but not for long. We are meeting Amma in Waco to pick them up today! I just can't wait to get my arms around these sweet little faces......



2 comments: