Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Lukie Bear is FOUR!!! What?????

I can't believe my Luke is the big "4"!! He is growing up so very fast! He is such a JOY and stinker all in one :) You mommy's of boys especially know what I'm talking about!! I could not love his little mind more....sometimes you just never know what he's thinkin'?? Here's a few pics of his big day!
Luke's first fishing trip....thus....."my birthday cake must be a fish mommy" :) !! So.. I did my best :) Trey said he did great....casting like he's done it all his life (without hook of course:) So proud!!




Amma and Luke share the same birthday....so they blew out candles together :) Isn't that so cool....I will never forget my mom just chanting me to just wait to push a little longer when I was giving birth to Luke....she got her barely got her wish.. at 12:30 am :)
The cousins were in for the party....Luke and Aubrey were attached at the hip....I just love seeing them together!!

1 comment:

  1. YOU JUST MADE MY ENTIRE DAY!!!! No posts since April, then I see your name on the side of my blog as "updated"!! AHHHH!!!! I'm so proud!!!!! I loved getting to see Luke's party pics- and his cake was just like I thought it would be... PERFECT!!! It makes me feel like I was actually there to see some pictures, so THANK YOU!!! Now, keep this up missy!! :)):)

    ReplyDelete